Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Applycation - Boomies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boomies

PostSubject: Applycation - Boomies   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Character name: Boomies

Class/level: Druid/80

Talents: 59/0/12

Why did you pick this talents spec?: Because its the optimal way, of using all the druids powerful talents.

Professions: Mining/450 - Skinning/450

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yes, ofc. Wink

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Sure, both. 1 of the things that can really ssave a raid, is, that if the raiders keep in contact.

Sound (speakers or headset): Both, but i only play in my 5H v2 (headset)

How many days a week can you raid?I can raid 5 times a week if needed, but i have to keep up in shcool, and my sport. I take wow
VERY serious, but i have found the balance between gaming my wow, and taking my homework serious.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? Yes, i do.

Why do you wish to join us? Because i think that i can add very much to the guild, in raids, but also in general. I see it that way, that my guild-m8's are my teammates. And i never let down a teammate!

Why should we invite you? Also because i can add very much to the guild, but also because i see wow as a part of my life, and thats why i can take wow so serious.

What's your WoW experience (instances Classic WoW, Tbc, WoTLK)? I have been raiding from DM, to naxx (Not finished). And I'we been to all the instances in tbc and WoTLK. I was also raiding molten core back then, a few years ago. Wink

For how long did you play your current class? (/played and the date you created him) I'we played exactly 83 days, 21 hours, 48 minutes, 34 seconds. I think it was a 3 months after release. I startet playing with my irl-friend Guis.

What do you expect from us? I expect that u manage to keep the group of gamers together, and that the guild wont only be about raiding, i also want to make a lot of friendships, and i wanna keep my joy of playing wow.

Were you in a guild recently(and which one?) & why did you leave? My last guild was society, and i left it because they only focused on raiding, they didnt really care of u, just ur gear, and thats just the kind of people, that i never raid with.

Heroic keys? I got all the keys to the tbc herorics.

Describe your gear: I'we got epics and blue items, all from wotlk, i haven't socketed my items yet, i just need a good JC. Im looking forward to improve my gear, and skills by raiding with u guys.

Armory link:

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? No, but i am needing frost resistance gear to sapphiron.

Age and where are you from? im 15, and i come from a little town in Denmark called "Sønderborg".

A small text about you: Hi Ashes Of Phoenix, im Christian. I live in the little town in Denmark, called Sønderborg. In my speartime i'm together with my friends (Guis, my best friend), i play football, but most importantly: I PLAY WOW! Some ppl just dont get, that playing wow, is what i wanna do, so they called me a geek, but those ppl quickly got the message, that i will play wow, whatever they say. I love playing wow, and i allways will, but i just think that my joy of playing wow will grow, if i join this guild.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Im looking forward to make a lot of friendships in the guild of Ashes Of Phoenix. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelt
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 5
Class : Mage atm
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Applycation - Boomies   Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:53 am

Lawlsaurce its incredible how much yours and guis' application looks alike huh o:! I wonder why :O /gasp . ( read his first randomly)
and btw , whats up with none of you linkin armory ?? I BET YOURE FULL OF GREENIES , YOURE JUST HERE FER THE L00WT AREN''T YAR!?!?
lolol , MOAR DANES !wewt !!

"sønderborg sønderborg " all the nubs cant write "ø" mwuhahah
.. yes I'm tired and I'm bored. gl to both of you x) although we got a lot of druids don't we oO hm anyways I'm out , BAI!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lol.

PostSubject: cant link   Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

I cant link my gear for some reason? :s
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Applycation - Boomies   Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Sorry it took so long to answer, i had real life shit going on.
Your accepted Smile

"But liek, without jew guys, how weel he eva get epixx in the furst plais.
Indeeeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applycation - Boomies   

Back to top Go down

Applycation - Boomies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes Of Phoenix :: Public Forums :: Old Applications-
Jump to: