Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Crinkle - Elemental Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crinklez

PostSubject: Crinkle - Elemental Shaman   Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Character name: Crinkle
Class/level: Shaman: 70

Talents: 41/0/20 pve elemental

Why did you chose this talents spec?: I have played dps casters before and tried elemental whilst leveling, found i enjoyed it very much.

Professions: 375 Herbalism atm, deciding on my other proffesion.

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): Yup

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: Yep

Sound (speakers or headset): Headset

How many days a week can you raid? I am very active, i can probably raid 5 or so times a week.

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? I haven't left a guild in tbc. Every guild i have been in has disbanded apart from 1 that i had to leave due to Real life commitments.

Why you wish to join us? I want to raid again (having not raided at all since the start of season 3.) My friend recommended you as a decent guild on this server that have about the progress i'm looking for.

Why should we invite you? Im a very experienced player, especially with ranged dps, i come prepared for every raid, ready to wipe if needed.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)?
Pre tbc: All raids up to AQ40, all bosses in aq40 up to frankiss, this was as a warrior, BWL full as a warlock.

Tbc: Cleared full TK and SSC on my mage. Been in tk on my druid, cleared kara and gruuls on my rogue.

For how long did you play your current class? I have just hit level 70 on my shaman, and i leveled pretty fast. Just a few days at lvl 70.

What do you expect from us? I expect to be able to raid, obviously my gear isn't very good at the moment, however i know you currently still do karazhan and za, both of which have some amazing items for me. When i am geared up i will be a very active 25 man raider for you.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? I am currently in Shreks Lair, as a social member due to my freind being a raider there.

Heroic keys? yes

Karazhan key? Yup

Describe your gear: Mostly blues socketed with +7 spell damage, also have a couple of epix from heroics socketted with blue gems and enchanted. Currently farming heroics nearly constantly as the Badge gear is very good for ele shaman.

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? Nope

Age and where are you from? 22, england.

A small text about you: I'm studying multimedia technology and design at the university of kent, in my last year atm. I am a very active player with a small addiction to lvling, this being my 7th lvl 70.
My other lvl 70 chars are all on dentarg, these are the following:

Poodle techninchally this isnt mine anymore since i gave it to a friend.
Tabby
Spankey
Lilgit
Hue
Gimmick
Quizmo

Since s3 came, i have just been pvp'ing.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: Nope, think thats it.
Back to top Go down
Ripse
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 25
Class : Rogue
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Crinkle - Elemental Shaman   Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Pm me m8 when ingame Ripse or Gamelove we will discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Crinkle - Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1