Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Über - Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Über

PostSubject: Über - Mage   Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Character name:
Über Smile

Class/level:
Mage lvl 70 Smile

Talents:
10/48/3

Why did you chose this talents spec?:
well, i since i love playing fire specc i went for this build. i get 3 % more hit from the 3 points in frost wich helps me get fewer resists at boss fights, the 10 points in arcane is so i can get arcane concentration wich helps me save mana and i can dps for a longer amount of time. the fire tree is kinda obvious, i get loads of fire crit chance as well as spell dmg with fire spells. ive played it for a long time and i like it very much Smile

Professions:
Tailoring 375 and enchanting 275 =) im spellfire tailor so if u need spellcloth just /w Wink im working on lvling my enchanting Smile btw i got some epic recipes that i can craft for u if u wish Smile

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version):
ofc Cool raiding without DBM is BAAD Very Happy

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2:
ofc Smile

Sound (speakers or headset):
i got a headset so i can speak as well =)

How many days a week can you raid?
i should be able to raid 3-5 days a week if i havent got some very important tests coming up in scholl =P

Do you consider yourself a loyal person?
no, i consider myself a VERY loyal person Smile

Why you wish to join us?
I wish to join u becuz you seem like a nice friendly guild with nice persons in it Smile also i want good progress in TK/SSC Smile

Why should we invite you?
I think u should invite me becuz im a nice person who always cares to help other persons in the guild if i can Smile i love raiding, i always farm for elixirs, pots, and flasks Smile

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)?
pre tbc i didnt have much time for instances and stuff so i only had time to do some ZG, MC, AQ20 Smile anyways in TBC i have cleared KZ,ZA, Gruul, Maggy, ive also downed 4/6 bosses in SSC and 3/4 in TK Smile

For how long did you play your current class?
I played my mage for 2 years or smt i think =)

What do you expect from us?
From u i expect a friendly high end raid guild with nice progress =) who gives me a lot of opportunities to raid and have a good time Very Happy and ofc ME NEED PHAT LEWT!!! ME ARE DAH LEWT WHORE!! xD

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave?
well recently i had a lil break from wow so i left Shreks Lair approx 1 month ago or smt Smile before that i was in Dark Sun Rising and Total Eclipse Smile

Heroic keys?
yep all of them Smile

Karazhan key?
ofc Smile exalted with the violet eye ftw Smile

Describe your gear:
hmm my gear... well i got too many crafted epics acording to me wich im rly eager to get out of =P anyways i got around 1k spell dmg, around 30% crit and above 114 hit Smile

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters?
not rly =P havent got the impression that i need any for the raids ive been doing so far

Age and where are you from?
im 16 (yeah i know im a bit young >.< but i promise u im very mature) and im from sweden Smile Linköping

A small text about you:
well I am a 16 year old boy from Linköping. I go to International English School in Linköping. in my free time i like to party, hang out with friends or flirt with some new cute girl =) and ofc my main hobby is to play wow! Very Happy Ive got a fairly good sense of humor =) Im also a bit into politics Smile i enjoy having discussions about it =)

Any other information you feel you should tell us:
I'm against gnome racism, I belive in gnomes ruling the world for eternity =) female nelfs are ze hot! XD

thats all from me Smile Gnome peace out

hope to see u in game soon =)

btw just ask me if i missed something out =)
Back to top Go down
Über

PostSubject: Re: Über - Mage   Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:53 pm

oh bleh i couldnt get the armory link to work >.<
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Über - Mage   Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:22 pm

We will come back to you shortly Smile
Ow and i support gnome racism Razz

"But liek, without jew guys, how weel he eva get epixx in the furst plais.
Indeeeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Über - Mage   

Back to top Go down

Über - Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes Of Phoenix :: Public Forums :: Old Applications-
Jump to: