Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthene

PostSubject: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Character name: Joshmo

Class/level: Druid/ lvl 70

Talents: Feral combat 0/47/14

Why did you chose this talents spec?: Feral spec suits my play style best

Professions: Elemental LW/ Skining

Deadly Boss Mod(latest version): latest v3.03

Ventrilo and Teamspeak 2: I have both, Vent is v3 atm tho

Sound (speakers or headset): i have headphone ready for raid : )

How many days a week can you raid? im available most of the time throughout the week

Do you consider yourself a loyal person? yes. i have only been in 1 serious raiding guild, with a bad merge decision, most of the original members left, so i transfered to this server.

Why you wish to join us? Im in Justice atm, but due to their raid progress has far past my reach,and their raiding time isnt what i can cope with. and i really want to go further in the game by exploring/learning the content,instead of being boosted from farming.

Why should we invite you? Im a generally helpful individual, i go further and help people whenever i can, and i always consider the big picture for the guild instead of individual gains.

What's your WoW experience (instances etc pre tbc, and tbc)? I joined wow 1 year ago after TBC released, so i do not have any 25+ raid experience pre-TBC. I have cleared kara and downed the first 3 boss in ZA with my last guild.

For how long did you play your current class? i have played my current class for over a year now, meanwhile i have lvled a lvl 70 mage and a hunter.

What do you expect from us? I expect AoP to be a fun guild with nice and helpful people always willing help out, as you said, it's people that made the game fun. I also expect to experience 25man with AoP from learning the instance to finally down and clear bosses.

Were you in a guild recently(and wich one?) & why did you leave? Im in Justice at the moment, due to their raid time difference and their raid progress is beyond what i have done, the gap can easily filled with constanly farming gear from 25man which i'd prefer not to. also i was asked to try out resto spec which im not very fond of, i wish to raid as a feral druid.

Heroic keys? i have all

Karazhan key? yes,i have.

Describe your gear: I have many set of gear, mitigation/offtank/dps. i still need prince's T4 head drop. My tanking stats are 29.7k amour/418 defence/ 33 dodge/ 15k HP. Dps gear is 38.3 crit, 3187 AP.

Got any Resistance gear for certain encounters? i have gathered some green items from AH with nature/ frost resist gear.

Age and where are you from? im 23, from China, have been studying in England for 8 Years now.

A small text about you: I just partially completed my master degree, and waiting for dissertation result to come out. meanwhile i have started looking for a full time job.

Any other information you feel you should tell us: one most important thing i should mention is i have a girlfriend....... XD thats only half of the story, she works part time in a wine shop 3 days a week, the days are not fixed, which as a result affect me if i was going to raid. when she works, i will need to go out and pick her up at 10:15 game time, i understant this will cause some problem if i happen to have raid that day. but i can always know in advance which days i can raid for the entire evening.

My amourying link is as follow:
Back to top Go down
Anthene

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:11 pm

looks like my link didnt not show up, here goes again
Back to top Go down
Anthene

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:14 pm

seems like i cannot post links, anyway, please contact me via in game mail system on either joshmo/pongsx which are the 2 chars i usually logs on, thanks
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader
Game Angel

Number of posts : 662
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:17 pm

We will come back to you shortly Smile

"But liek, without jew guys, how weel he eva get epixx in the furst plais.
Indeeeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Asplivohn
Veteran Member
Asplivohn

Number of posts : 278
Class : Droid
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Hey

Since we are in need of a few new tanks I'll grant you a 2 week trail, during this trail we will watch your experience.

Welcome to Ashes of Phoenix, Pm me or any other officer for an invite.

Asplivohn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
athene

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:27 pm

thanks,i will contact for inv as soon as logs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join   

Back to top Go down

Lvl 70 Feral druid wish to join
Page 1 of 1