Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

[Accepted]70 mage apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gnemex

PostSubject: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:00 am

Character name: Gnemex

Class/level: 70 gnome mage

Talents: arcane/frost (17/0/44)

Motivation why i chose this spec: Mainly because i was only PvP-ing, and frost is just the best spec for pvp, also i like to have crowdcontrol with the use of my elemental when im farming, and i hate to lose mana fast(fire spec is a mana burner) im doing decent dmg with frost in raids too, mostly nr 1 or 2 on dmg list when i'm in karazhan. So i dont find it necesarry to spec fire atm.

Professions: Alchemy and herbalism (skill 352 and 375), for pve i will level my alchemy to 375, just did not need it really on pvp.

Do i have Deadly boss mod?: Got DBM, although not latest version since it has been a while since i have been raiding(should be no problem to update it)

and how about TS or Vent?: Got a headset, although im not talking much on vent/ts(english accent sucks quitte abit^^)

How many can i raid?: Well, I don't want to raid hardcore, i think i will aim for 2 days a week minimum, but i cant really promise anything, since i dont want WoW to take over my social life. but i know myself and i prolly wnna raid as much as possible once ive been on some raids:p

Am i a loyal person?: Well yes, i not the kind of person that hops from guild to guild, if i like the guild and the people in it i wont leave u guys alone fast.

Motivation to join AoP: The reason i want to join your guild is that i heard you need some mages for pve, also im tired of just pvping and doing 1 kara raid a week..i just want Pve, thats what this game is about imo, nothing gives a better feeling then making progress and down new bosses:)

Why am i the right person to invite?: hmmm.. well first of all im a social and nice guy. i'm not gonna whine if people do stuff wrong, neither if we wipe..this is part of Pve and so be it. and second of all, u guys are in need of pve mages, and im offering u one;)

My Pve raidexperience: fully cleared MC, ZG, AQ20, Onyxia and been to the begin in BWL
TBC raids: Karazhan full(except netherspite), Gruul's Lair, and void reaver in TK ( all these, pre tbc and also tbc was done on my 70 hunter named pluskat on the realm Boulderfist) only did full karazhan with my mage, but i dont think that'll make a difference, mages arent harder or so compared to hunters.

How many days have i spend on a gnome mage?: I play my mage for like 3 months now, got a total time played of 20 days atm.

What are my expectations of this guild and it's people: I expect you guys to be nice social people, and i hope i will enjoy the time in the guild if i get accepted, if im not happy in the guild, i will of course leave.

My guild Atm: am still in a guild called NoSkills, i am the GM (not that it matters, im not much of a leader) this is just a guild formed at lvl 10 or so, and me and some friends lvled in there together and had a really great time, but its time to move on now, to go what i really want, PVE:)

Heroic key status: Got em all of course:)

Karazhan key: first thing i did when i dinged 70!

my gear so far:D :
Note: atm, while im linking this, its not yet upgraded, i have made some improvements on trinket(icon of the silver crescent) and wand(Carved witch doctor's stick) these are Badge of justice rewards. and i also have the honored epic karazhan ring equipped now.

How about my resistance gear at the moment?: Not really, on my hunter i farmed full arcane gear worth about 1k gold. but never used it in karazhan at curator or whatsoever..so did not do this at my mage again. Although, i'll be ready to farm certain resistance gear if that is needed Smile

How old am i, and where do i live?: Well, im 18 years young, and i live in a small country called the Netherlands, near to Amsterdam, which u all probably know, Wink

More info of me: Well..i'm a 18 years young male, and live in a town close to Amsterdam..i recently quitted my studie because i fucked it up quitte abit(sorry for the bad language:P), but im planning to pick it up next year again. I like to go out with friends on thursday and saturday evening, so i wont be avaiable at that time mostly, oh and im doing soccer and fitness as sports;)

There is no other information relevant atm. I'd just like to hear from you asap, and if i missed anything, just PM me...dont accidentely whisper gnumex, coz hes a nab compared to me;) (irl friend:D)

Gnemex, 70 mage Al Akir realm.
Back to top Go down
Gnemex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:22 am

Sorry for the Double application, the first one i copied, which didnt work out very well, and then i red i had to be creative too xD so i made a new one...and also sorry about no armory post..seems its not working or so..ill try again 1 more time:

there u go once more. Shocked
Back to top Go down
gnemex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:23 am

sry just not working, you will have to take a look yourself, soz:)
Back to top Go down
Gnemex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
Xeardian
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 8
Class : Paladin
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Apply reply   Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:15 am

are you whilling to respec if guild ask to ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Angel
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 am

Nice apply! goodluck.

"But liek, without jew guys, how weel he eva get epixx in the furst plais.
Indeeeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.phoenixcomputers.be
Gnemex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:09 am

I am willing to respec if that's really necesary for some encounters. but i really like frost so if it is no that big of a problem i would like to stay frost.

Hope to hear from you soon again,
Gnemex
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Hmm i think we could use another mage, so i'll grant you a trial on this one.
Grats Smile

Indeeeed."
Back to top Go down
Gnemex

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Many thanks Smile , do i have to contact any of you ingame, or will you contact me?

well, see you all soon then;)
Back to top Go down
Game Angel
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:20 pm

I'm offline until wednesday so feel free to pm herbatnik or any other officer Smile

Indeeeed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]70 mage apply   

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]70 mage apply
Page 1 of 1