Ashes Of Phoenix is a veteran guild on the server Al'akir EU and focusses on raiding and achievements.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

70 Warrior- Tastar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tastar
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Hey.

Most of you probaly know me from beeing the devil him self as a raidleader, but anyways!

My Character:
Class : Warrior
Name : Tastar
Specc: What the hell i feel like!
Gear: Better then quanah's!

Why i want to join Aop again!

I want to rub it in fakey's face that my arena teams are better then he's and mess around with the rest of you.

I don't know if i'll raid, but who cares i'm pro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asplivohn
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 278
Class : Droid
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:09 pm

I don't know if your arena mates is better than fakeys, but I don't doubt he's better than you himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powerbabe
Old AoP'er

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:32 am

You call this an applycation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tastar
Old AoP'er

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:15 am

powerbabe wrote:
You call this an applycation?

Application if i may :p

And well it's not a raiding rank i care about so why bother?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 am

Nice attitude that you have... NOT. Even if you are not wanting to get a raiding rank within the guild, you should still show respect to the members an also do the apps as they are meant to be done, otherwise why should they waste their time on you, if you cannot be bothered to make a decent app?
Back to top Go down
Tastar
Old AoP'er

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Sarah wrote:
Nice attitude that you have... NOT. Even if you are not wanting to get a raiding rank within the guild, you should still show respect to the members an also do the apps as they are meant to be done, otherwise why should they waste their time on you, if you cannot be bothered to make a decent app?

Old member rank/social rank, do you know what that means or do i need to explain to you?

And who the fuck are you slagging me of like this?

Seriously hope the guild didn't sink that low even consider Guild inviting someone like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Lol you silly child, i am already in the guild thanks. Durango honey, i finally see why all the other guilds got rid of you, cos clearly your an idiot, an you have to result to using such language, is that to get yourself noticed?

I for one seriously hope that the guild does not invite you back in, there is some nice people here an they are better off without you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm

LOL bad apply :/
Back to top Go down
Tastar,

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Sarah why are you making a sutch a big deal about someone that was in the guild from scratch as the main-tank and officer wanting a social spot in this guild, because in my mains guild is chineese and i can't actully know what their saying.

Are you using this thread to get some attention? thought you quited beeing like that when you where in PK back in the days, but i guess some people never change.

And then again, what harm does a Social spot do? I can't remember having any complains some months ago when i proper slagged of people that completly sucked and show any efford nor time towards the guild progress wise and failed at a simple thing like PvE.

Last but not least my application.

Instead of moaning to the officers about a social spot it's better to make an application as a social spot, if i wanted to raid on this alt i would have done it, simple as.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Rofl, i do like how fast your attitude changes, didnt u also get kicked outta PK for ur attitude?

You probably put ur main in a guild where they cant understand you, which gives u less chance of actually been kicked. Maybe put ur warrior there also Smile
Back to top Go down
Tastar
Old AoP'er

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:10 pm

Sarah wrote:
Rofl, i do like how fast your attitude changes, didnt u also get kicked outta PK for ur attitude?

You probably put ur main in a guild where they cant understand you, which gives u less chance of actually been kicked. Maybe put ur warrior there also Smile

I told noggin i was gonna leave pk because i was sick and tired of constantly raid delays/cancelled 1 min later he kicked and me and keept asking why the next day i got a free invite to the wyvren kratos.

Why would i join a guild due of a thing like them not understanding me?
the guild understands what i say/mean and i'm probaly the last person on earth they'd kick or do anything with considering i'm loyal to the guild,bring consumbles and kick the shit out of mostly Dps wise.

And not everyone that's been in PK gets kicked due of attitude, Then again i had 100% raid attendense and never messed around with people.
So i wouldn't know why you got kicked, didn't know actully. thought you left for the dominion
Only remember a rogue beeing kicked when he got 5-6 nightslayer and some daggers because he did have a crap attitude and puted gear infront of actully enjoying the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warrior- Tastar   

Back to top Go down

70 Warrior- Tastar
Page 1 of 1